- body blanket
- deep pressure simulation
- for autism
- sensory body sox
- sensory processing disorders
Sensory Body Sack - Orange
For Sensory Seekers and Avoiders
A must-have OT tool
Fun Activities For Kids
Parents, Teachers, Therapists Approved!
- MULTI-SENSORY BODY SACK - This neat multi-sensory "time in" tool is excellent for providing calming/organizing deep pressure input, and for developing motor planning, spatial, and body awareness.
- THE EVERYDAY EDUCATE DIFFERENCE - Sensory Sack body sacks are fabulous for tactile and deep pressure proprioceptive seekers, and for those who are tactile defensive
- PERFECT FOR KIDS WITH AUTISM - A wonderful OT tool for kids who have autism, ADHD, or sensory integration challenges. A creation with comfortable design, so it will be safe and convenient when your children are playing with it
- YOUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - You and I know gifts for children should be the best ones, so choose our high quality product and give your special peanut a surprise. Made of a machine washable, stretchy Lycra material. The ideal sizing for a Sensory Sack is as close as possible or slightly shorter than one's height– please refer to the sizing chart below
Sizing Guide: Medium: 47” tall x 27” wide. Ideal for 6 to 10 year old
I am a new autism teacher and am so excited for my students to use this tool in any time of need, the body sock feels like a big hug with pressure to make you feel absolutely secure. Love this and highly recommend the body sock! I love the color as well and know that my students will take use to this daily!
- Margo & Chris
OUR PROMISE TO YOU: Serving you and your kids is our Number 1 priority for us at Everyday Educate. So don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or qualms about our Sensory Sack. Either we'll give you a FULL refund, or we'll work with you till you're satisfied.
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE + LIFETIME WARRANTY
7-12 business days for EU