- 6 Sided Mini Fidget Cube
- Anti Blue Glasses
- Best Sellers
- Calm & Focus
- Classroom Supplies
- Coloring Activities
- Educational Toys
- Electronic Toys
- Fidget Spinner
- Fidget Toys
- Fine Motor Toys
- Gift Card
- Light Covers
- Our Picks
- Sensory Baby Mat
- Sensory Rattles
- Sensory Sack
- Sensory Toys
- Sitting Spots
- Storage Solution
- Wall Posters
- Weighted Blanket
LCD Drawing Tablet - Digital Learning For Kids
Digital Painting for Beginners!
Easy and Fun: This tablet is fun for the kids and calm for the adults can be used over and over again, and can be erased with a single button, without charge or connection, so is portable and does not depend on colors or pencils and papers.
Children Would Love This: This electronic writing board can cultivate children's creativity and let them freely use their imagination to draw and doodle! Freely release their natural instincts, enjoy painting, count numbers, spell words at any time and place without no longer making a mess on the ground or walls
Built-in Magnet & Stylus Dock: Allows you to write all your important list and reminders and stick it to your fridge.
It can be used for children’s writing or drawing, for adults’ working or making notes, for teaching, for deaf-mute communication. Children can use this writing tablet for learning, writing and painting. Both the ends of the pen can be written, and the writing brightness has increased by 60%, the quality is excellent (it can be written 50,000 times).
Cool Shape and lightweight. Designed as a ROBOT shape makes children like it more.
Refund Assured: We offer 100% one-year money back or a new replacement for any dissatisfaction. Please feel free to contact us for any problem.
IMPORTANT: This tablet can not be connected to computer and can not save images, but you can draw again after pressing the erase button.
We Contribute To The Environment by Saving Papers!
Points To Note:
- Please take out the plastic cover on the battery before writing, and turn on the screen lock, then the content can be erased.
- There might be some images on the screen. It’s normal. Just turn on the screen lock and erase that by pressing the button.
- It can’t be used above 40℃ or below 5℃.
- The normal writing force is 150g-250g, too strong will damage the LCD screen, too weak will result in poor handwriting. And the writing force determined the thickness of the stroke.
- Don’t write on it with sharp stuff.
- Please replace a new battery when you find the image can’t be erased.
Drawing Tablet - At A Glance: